Accommodation in Montenegro
We are trying to provide you with a list of recommendations for accommodation in every area of Montenegro. The accommodation selected is based on customer feedback and our own experience.
- Podgorica - The capital of Montenegro. (What to do in Podgorica.)
- Budva - The pearl at the Adria. (What to do in Budva.)
- Herceg Novi - The city of beauty, spas and relaxation. (What to do in Herceg Novi.)
- Kotor - The historical city in the Bay of Kotor. (What to do in Kotor.)
- Bijelo Polje - Embedded in the beautiful landscape of Montenegro. (What to do in Bijelo Polje.)
- Žabljak - Very close to Durmitor National Park. (What to do in Žabljak.)
- Danilovgrad - Centrally located, between Podgorica and Nikšić. (What to do in Danilovgrad.)
- Rožaje - In the east region of Montenegro, very close to Kosovo. (What to do in Rožaje.)
- Mojkovac - At the banks of the Tara River.